BEFORE YOUR VISIT
Before your visit please take the time to read all of the below information listing the steps we are taking to ensure our staff and guest are staying as safe as possible, it’s a bit of a long dry read but reading though it will help us all to stay safe and you to know what to expect and enjoy your visit.
Government Legislation on Indoor gatherings:
- Due to the re-structuring of the inside and outside space we now have less tables available for both reservations and walk ins. We will be taking bookings on our inside tables, and tables outside under cover. We have extended our outside area to allow for more open air seating but the majority of this new seating is not under cover so availability will be weather dependant.
- When arriving for your reservation please make your way to the PLEASE WAIT HERE TO BE SEATED SIGN outside the front of the restaurant, your host will then show you to your table. If and when there is a queue we ask that you please maintain social distance, the host will make their way down the queue asking for reservations.
- Please do not seat yourselves. Or staff need to ensure that each table is adequately cleaned in between visits.
- Due to the government’s legislation on social bubbles the maximum table size for either a booking or a walk in will be 6 people. including children.
- Each table will have a turn time so that we can manage reservations and walk ins and ensure that we have time to clean between sittings.
- Tables of 2= 1 hour 15 minutes
- Tables of 3 and 4= 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Tables of 5, 6, =1 hour and 45 minutes
Unfortunately we can only hold your table for 15 minutes after the booked time if you are running late.
- We have changed the layout of the restaurant both inside and outside so that our tables are adequately spaced out.
- When entering the premises we will be asking every guest to sanitise their hands, and have provided sanitising stations to do so.
- During your visit we ask that you do not move around the restaurant or outside, but stay at your table unless you need to use the facilities.
- Please maintain social distancing when queuing for the facilities
- If you are bringing children we ask that you take full responsibility for ensuring that they stick to social distancing (as hard as that is!) and stay seated at the table for the duration of your meal.
- If you have booked an outside table, or have been sat outside as a walk in and the weather turns bad unfortunately we will not be able to move you to an inside table, however we will be able to change your order to a take away if you do not want to stay outside to eat.
- During your visit please pay attention to social distancing signage and floor markings.
- Card payments are preferable where possible but we will be accepting cash
- Food and drinks service will be by table service only, our staff will bring you everything you need when you sit down.
- You will have a designated waiter/waitress for your visit.
- All condiments will be disposable single serve portions.
- Every table will be cleaned thoroughly in between each use, including wiping down menus, table and chairs.
- We will have a member of staff cleaning throughout the building in half hour intervals including door handles, tills and card machines.
- Our staff will be washing and sanitising their hands regularly and have been fully informed of the government’s legislation.
- There is social distancing in place between our front of house and kitchen team.
- To aid air flow and ventilation we will be keeping doors propped open as much as possible, so do bring warmer clothes on chillier days/evenings.
- To help with track and trace we will be asking all bookings and walk ins for a name and contact phone number or email which will be kept on our booking system.
- Guests should be prepared to remove any face covering for the purposes of identification by police or staff.
- All guests will have to be out of the restaurant by 10pm each day due to the curfew.
- Failure to comply with all of the above may result in refusal of service.
Lastly, and very importantly we ask all of you to please respect our staff. We are living and working in strange and unprecedented times in unheard of circumstances. This is a new experience for all of us, and sadly at the moment it won’t be the same as it used to be but we’ll do our very best to make sure you enjoy it as much as possible so please be patient, understanding and kind and we’ll all get through this together